Caoutchouc Roof Sealant EXPERT LINE
Elastic sealing material based on synthetic caoutchouc exhibits perfect adhesion to both smooth and porous surfaces - also wet- and to practically all types of materials used in building.
- designed to repair roofs: to seal roof sheet-metal working, fix gutters and repair cracks and leaks,
- may be covered with available paints and varnish.
- very good adhesion to bituminous, concrete and stone substrates as well as metal, wood, glass and paint coats
- uncured sealant is freezeproof
- does not flow off vertical cracks at the temperature of +80°C
- it is permanently plastic and its working consistency enables mechanic application
- it is waterproof and resistant to changeable weather conditions
- sealing works can be done in rainy conditions
- the product requires a cartridge squeezer
||box 15 pcs
|Quantity on pallet